1. I am so incredibly sick of packing already. Every time I want to do something or read something, it's in a box where I'm not. Cannot wait till I can finally unpack and stop living with boxes everywhere, though that will probably take an extremely long amount of time. Le sigh.
2. I finally watched the exhibition skates for Worlds, and man, Stephen Lambiel in loose jeans and a black mock turtleneck is really, really hot. He serves as an excellent reason to have more guys skate in jeans (though I suspect skating in jeans is tougher than skating in spandex?). Also, when he skates, he keeps showing little flashes of his tummy because the shirt is untucked. I never thought that would be sexy, and yet, it is. I think it's the sense of vulnerability.
3. "The Queen and the Soldier" has been stuck in my head for the past three weeks.
4. Not being able to cook is also driving me crazy. Am very sick of eating of having to buy lunch every time. So no more kitchen experimentation until I finish moving, woe.
5. I want to read a good, deep, quiet romance, but I can't seem to find a book that will fit this that isn't a reread. Sadly, all the romance novels I have aren't so good at quiet and deep.
6. On the plus side, I have finally finished my sister's purple scarf! Pictures to come as soon as I get my camera back. And so, I have started on a new project with green and gold ribbon. Ribbon knits funny, and it's much chunkier than I thought it would be. Yay summer projects! I love them because I'm too lazy to knit sleeves on sweaters.
7. I'm supposed to get a washer/dryer for the new place. Since LJ contains all knowledge, does anyone know anything about this? Thankfully, since it's my mom's place, it will be coming out of her budget, so price is as much of an issue.
8. Really, I just want to spend weeks on the sofa with my fat rats and watch TV and not pack anymore!