1. Chickpea pancakes are really, really, really tasty.
2. Leaving yogurt sauce with approximately five finely chopped cloves of garlic in it to pickle and stew for two weeks results in a very, very spicy sauce. Yikes!
3. Note to self: next time you make yogurt sauce, salt the cucumbers and let them refrigerate first to draw out water so two-week-old yogurt sauce will not be extremely watery.
4. Pouring too much oil in the pan results in deep-fried chickpea pancakes. Not that this is a bad thing...
5. Chickpeas in general are a wonderful thing.
6. Food processors suck to clean.
7. Note to self: figure out how to make multi-grain bread. And crackers. And possibly falafel.